Saturday, March 21, 2015

March Madness!

First off I finished my first arty commission! Like I said before one of the ladies who got a bunny bag wanted me to make a bunch more for her. She had me make 36 and 18 hours later (spaced over 2.5 days) BAM bunnies were done! She loved them and can't wait to hand them out! She is filling them though so they look different than mine just due to not being filled and tied up which they will be when she hands them out. They are all girl bunnies except for the stack of blue that have no eyelashes to be given to little boys.











Second we were out on Fremont street today people watching and I finally got a leg cup! The white part is a coin bank but I plan on turning it into a leg lamp :D It will be glorious!


Lastly for today we went to Cold Creek to find the wild horses that roam in that area and luckily they were all over right up next to the road. I just loaded the pictures so I have to adjust them due to how sunny it was but I did one up so have a nice oogle at this lovely skinny free horse!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! You did great with all those bunnies. That's a lot of hand sewing too.
    The leg cup, I just don't know what to say. Never heard of them before, and it looks rather unwieldy, difficult to manage. I'll leave that to you, who are so much younger. It would throw me off balance. LOL You are right about that horse, he does look skinny, and no doubt very hungry. But maybe he is a very old horse too, and one his way out.

    ReplyDelete